Thursday 13 October 2011

NYC Colour (Nail Polish)

Hey Guys,

I'm coming to you today with a product that I love & have loved for a while, which is the NYC range of nail polish, which has been made available at the supermarket (woolworths) YAY!

These varnishes were always available from the chemist, but they never had a great range of colours, so i generally never went and had a look after my first few purchases.

Anyway, I went out and bought 25 of these polishes from woolworths because they had a great variety of colours, I tried to get one of each colour, but I definitely know I missed a few as my friends have said look at this colour, my response being where did you get that!!

While they were still stocking the range, I was checking all the woolies in the area for more colours, I only ended up finding 4 or 5 more, but that okay, I'm happy with what I got.

At $2each for 13.5mls of product, you can't go wrong!

When I got them home, I realised OMG, I have this one like 3 times, so I have multiples, little did I know was  that ulta3 and NYC is the same brand in Australia!

My collection has a great range of colours nonetheless, and I love them all, not only does there low prices make them amazing, the colours are so awesome when on your nails.

I always use there non chip coat on top of all there great colours and they generally last 4-5 days on my nails, with work and everyday life, so not a bad polish at all.

Colours, I recommend: Pink Cheeks (Sheer/Nude Pink), Musk Stick (Shimmer version of Pink Cheeks), Spring Shower (Matte Blue), Hazard (Deep Matte Red), Charcoal (Matte Grey), Metal (Shimmer Grey).

Comment if your looking for anything and I will see if i can help out. :)

Thanks for reading, Jade.

No comments:

Post a Comment